Showing all 6 results
Xanax 0.25mg$239.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Xanax 0.5 mg$249.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Xanax 1mg$289.00 – $789.00 Select Pills
Xanax 2mg$299.00 – $789.00 Select Pills
Xanax XR 3mg$279.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Yellow Xanax$349.00 – $599.00 Select Pills
What is Xanax?
Xanax is a scheduled IV drug that belongs to the benzodiazepines medication class, used to treat certain health disorders.
You can order Xanax online or purchase it offline from a pharmacy shop near you.
Being a scheduled medication, buying or selling Xanax without a proper prescription is an act of criminal depravity under the law.
Why is it used?
Xanax is a short-acting tranquilizer that works on the brain and nervous system to treat anxiety and panic disorder. It enhances the functioning of GABA receptors in the brain.
Xanax dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Xanax dose.
Xanax dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- The seriousness of the conditions
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Xanax dose will be as follows:
Dosage for managing and treating anxiety and panic attacks
In the form of oral tablets
- For adults
0.25 mg to 0.5 mg of the medicine thrice a day; your doctor will further adjust your medicine dosages as and when required.
- For children
Using Xanax for treating children is not recommended.
Things to avoid while using Xanax
Avoid consuming alcohol while using Xanax; it can interact with the medicine and results in life-threatening situations.
Please don’t take grapefruit, herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines while using Xanax
It can also impair your thought process and make you feel dizzy or drowsy; therefore, it is advisable to be careful while driving, operating heavy machinery, and performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Xanax can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Confusion or disorientation
- Impaired coordination
- Diminishing reflexes
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What are the side effects of using Xanax?
Xanax can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Difficulty in remembering things
- Change in appetite
- Problem in intimacy
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Trouble in speaking
- Difficulty while walking
- Loss of coordination
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Xanax?
Xanax is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily buy Xanax online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Xanax:
- Taking Xanax is not recommended if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- Your doctor will not allow you to take Xanax if you have asthma or other breathing disorders.
- Avoid taking Xanax if you are or were addicted to any drug or alcohol.
- To ensure that taking Xanax is safe for you; please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Breathing disorders
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD)
- Mood swings
- Destructive and self detrimental disorders
- Using Xanax might not be safe if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the medicine.
- Please avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
It is advisable to ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Xanax.