Showing all 3 results
Roxicodone 15mg$309.00 – $839.00 Select Pills
Roxicodone 30mg$309.00 – $839.00 Select Pills
Roxicodone 5mg$299.00 – $699.00 Select Pills
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is one of the popular brand names under which Oxycodone is available. It belongs to the opioid medication class, used as a first-choice treatment for pain (moderate to severe).
You can easily buy Roxicodone online or purchase the medicine from a local drug store near you, but being a scheduled and controlled drug, buying or selling Roxicodone without a proper prescription is not permitted.
Why is it used?
Roxicodone belongs to the family of opioid medication that works on the brain and nervous system to provide relief against pain or other medical conditions as determined by the doctor.
Roxicodone dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Roxicodone dose.
Roxicodone dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- The seriousness of the conditions
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Roxicodone dose will be as follows:
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
In the form of immediate-release oral tablets
- For older adults (65 years and above)
Older adults’ internal organs might not work that well; therefore, doctors should be extra careful while prescribing dosage for older adults.
- For adults (age between 18 years to 64 years)
5 mg to 15 mg orally, after every four to six hours.
- For children (below 18 years)
Using Roxicodone for treating children is not recommended.
Things to avoid while using Roxicodone
Drinking alcohol while using Roxicodone is not recommended.
Be careful while driving and operating machinery. Taking Roxicodone can make you feel dizzy or drowsy.
Avoid consuming herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Roxicodone can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Severe drowsiness or dizziness
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow or shallowed breathing
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What are the side effects of using Roxicodone?
Roxicodone can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Slow or shallowed breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse rate
- Mood swings or other behavioral disorders
- Seizures or convulsions
- Low cortisol level in the body resulting in weakness or tiredness, dizziness, loss of appetite
- Symptoms of high serotonin level in the body hallucinations, agitation, sweating, fever, shivering, fast heart rate, twitching, stiff muscles, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily order Roxicodone online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Roxicodone:
- Taking Roxicodone is not recommended if you are allergic to it or any of its components to similar medicines.
- Your doctor will not advise you to take Roxicodone if you have asthma or other breathing disorders or blockage in the stomach or intestine or certain other health disorders or history thereof.
- Using Roxicodone might not be safe if you are going through pregnancy or lactation period. It can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Health authorities have not approved Roxicodone for children.
- Avoid consuming the medicine if you are or were addicted to any drug or alcohol.
- Take Roxicodone as prescribed by your doctor and tell them if you are not observing any improvement in your health condition or if it is getting worse,
- It can also interact with certain other medications; therefore, it is advisable to tell your doctor about all the medicines and therapies you are currently consuming.
- You can consult your physician to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Roxicodone. Please ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions you should take while using the medicine.