Showing all 3 results
Phentermine 15mg$249.00 – $649.00 Select Pills
Phentermine 30mg$259.00 – $659.00 Select Pills
Phentermine 375mg$269.00 – $669.00 Select Pills
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is an FDA-approved drug used to treat obesity along with a proper diet and regular exercise. It belongs to the appetite suppressant medication class that works as a CNS stimulant to reduce food cravings.
You can easily buy Phentermine online or purchase it from a local drug store near you, but being a controlled and scheduled drug, buying or selling Phentermine without a proper prescription from a doctor is not permitted under the law.
Why is it used?
Phentermine is an appetite suppressant medicine used to treat obesity and lose weight. It works on the brain and nervous system to reduce food cravings.
Phentermine dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Phentermine dose.
Phentermine dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- The seriousness of the conditions
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Phentermine dose will be as follows:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating obesity
- For adults
8 gm of the Phentermine tablets thrice a day; Your doctor will further adjust your dose as and when needed.
- For children
Using phentermine tablets for treating children is not recommended.
Things to avoid while using Phentermine
Drinking alcohol while using Phentermine is not recommended.
Be careful while driving and operating machinery. Taking Phentermine can make you feel dizzy or drowsy.
Avoid consuming herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Phentermine can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Confusion or disorientation
- Panic attacks
- Extreme restlessness
- Nausea or vomiting
- stomach cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- weak pulse
- seizure or convulsions
- slow or shallowed breathing
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What are the side effects of using Phentermine?
Phentermine can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste
- Pain in the stomach
- Problem in intimacy
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Pain in the chest
- Swelling in the ankles or feet
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- Fluttering in the chest
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- High blood pressure level resulting in headache, blurred vision, pounding in the neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleed
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Phentermine?
Phentermine is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily order Phentermine online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Phentermine:
- Phentermine is an appetite suppressant medicine; please consult your doctor before using it.
- Phentermine is only a part of the treatment; to let medicine more effectively follow your doctor’s advice while it.
- Taking Phentermine might not be safe if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- Using Phentermine along with any MAO inhibitors and SSRI is not recommended.
- You can not take Phentermine if you have certain health disorders or history thereof.
- Please don’t use Phentermine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your baby and make your child dependent on the drug.
- Health authorities have not approved Phentermine for anyone younger than 18 years.
- Phentermine can interact with other medicines and increase the risk of certain side effects; therefore, it is advisable to tell your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking.
- Please consult your doctor ASAP if you have taken medicine in excess. You should never ignore Phentermine overdose symptoms; it can be fatal.
- Sudden withdrawal of Phentermine is not recommended; it can cause you some life-threatening withdrawal symptoms.
- You can consult your health expert to learn more about the Phentermine benefits and risk-related to that.
- Always ask your physician about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Phentermine.