Showing all 2 results
What is Meridia?
Meridia is an appetite suppressant medication used along with exercise and a proper diet to treat obesity and weight loss. It is an FDA-approved drug, and therefore, the production, distribution, and Meridia supply is under the control of health authorities.
You can either buy meridia online or offline, provided that you should bear a proper prescription from a doctor because buying or selling Meridia without an appropriate prescription is not permitted, and authorities may hold you liable for some punishment if you do so.
Why is it used, and how does it work?
Merida is an appetite suppressant that works on the brain and nervous system to reduce food cravings and help to lose weight. It is also an effective obesity treatment.
How should it be taken?
Take Meridia as your health expert directs you. Never use it more often than prescribed. Consult your doctor if you are getting addicted to the medicine.
It is advisable never to share your medicine with anyone who has a history of drug abuse and addiction. Misuse, abuse, and addiction to medication can be fatal.
Please consult your doctor before taking other pain medication simultaneously with Meridia.
Avoid medical errors and report your doctor if you are not observing any improvement in your health condition.
Sudden withdrawal of the medicine can be risky. Please consult your doctor before leaving the treatment; he will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid Meridia’s withdrawal symptoms.
Keep your medicine safely under the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of the leftover medicine once you have completed the treatment.
How much should it be taken?
Meridia is a prescription medication for treating obesity. The Meridia dosage will vary from patient to patient. Please follow your doctor’s advice or directions on the label. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the medicine’s minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dosage according to your health condition. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you thoroughly. Your doctor will recommend Meridia dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Meridia dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
Dosage for weight loss
In the form of oral tablets
- For older adults (65 years and above)
Using Meridia for treating patients more than 65 years might not be safe.
- For adults (more than 18 years but less than 65 years of age)
10 mg of the medicine once a day, with or without food.
- For children (below 18 years)
Using Merida for treating patients younger than 18 years is not recommended.
What precautions should you take while using Meridia?
Meridia is a habit-forming and highly addictive medicine; please consult your doctor before using it. It can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately. You can easily order Meridia online via a legitimate online pharmacy and use it as per your doctor’s prescription. You should take care of the following precautions while using Meridia:
- It is a prescription medication; using it without asking your doctor can be dangerous.
- Taking Meridia can adversely affect your health if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- You can not take Meridia if you have taken any MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days.
- Please don’t take Meridia if you have the following health disorders or a history thereof:
- High blood pressure level
- Eating disorders
- Coronary artery diseases
- Heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Heart attack or stroke
- You can not take Meridia if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your child and make your child dependent on the drug.
- Always remember that taking Meridia is only a part of treatment; please follow your doctor’s advice throughout the treatment.
- Ask your physician about all other necessary precautions that should be taken while using Meridia, and consult your health expert to learn more about the Meridia benefits and risks.
Meridia side effects
Meridia can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Change in appetite
- Pain in the stomach
- Pain in the back
- Pain in joints
- Symptoms of flu
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Redness or tingliness under the skin
- Mild rashes on the skin
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- Irregular heartbeats
- Overreactive reflexes
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of coordination
- Dilated pupils
- Rigidity in the muscles
- High fever
- Confusion or disorientation
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- High blood pressure level resulting in headache, blurred vision, buzzing sound in the ears, anxiety, seizures
- Pain or heaviness in the chest
- Chest pain spreading to arms and shoulders
- Sudden numbness, mainly only on one side of the body
- Slurred speech
- Problem with vision
- Loss of balance
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
Leaving Meridia out of sudden can cause you some withdrawal symptoms. Please ask your physician before leaving the medicine. Your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid fatal withdrawal symptoms.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Meridia can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Fast heart rate
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
Can Meridia interact with other medicines?
The medicines that can interact with Meridia and adversely affect your health are as follows:
- Antidepressant medication
- Ergot medicine
- Migraine headache medication
- Narcotic pain medication
These medicines can interact with Meridia and make the treatment less effective or increase some severe side effects. Therefore, it is always advisable to tell your doctor about all the drugs and therapies you are currently taking.
Other things you should avoid while using Meridia
Meridia can impair your thought process and cause dizziness or drowsiness. Please avoid involving in the activities that require you to be alert and attentive,
It is advisable not to drive and operate heavy machinery while using Meridia.
Consuming alcohol, herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements together with Meridia is not safe; it can adversely affect your health.