Showing all 3 results
Levitra 10mg$309.00 – $709.00 Select Pills
Levitra 20mg$319.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Levitra 5mg$299.00 – $699.00 Select Pills
What is Levitra?
Levitra, also known as Vardenafil, is a muscle relaxer. It relaxes muscle found in the blood vessel walls and increases blood flow to some particular body areas.
Levitra helps treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Buy Levitra online from a count-on online pharmacy without hassle. Compare the rate at which the medicine is available at different sites. Before buying the drug, check the shipping and delivery services.
It is available in the market, but you can avail of it at discounted rates from our website. So, order Levitra online from our online pharmacy, ‘tramadolUS.org.’
How to take Levitra?
Take Levitra precisely as per the doctor’s prescription. Read carefully and follow all the directions on the prescription label and instruction sheets.
The usual adult dosage of Levitra for erectile dysfunction:
- Initial dose- 10 mg orally once a day, as per the need, approximately an hour before sexual activity. Decrease to 5 mg or increase to 20 mg based on tolerability and efficacy.
- Maximum dose- 5 mg orally one time a day
The usual geriatric dosage for erectile dysfunction (65 years or older):
- Initial dose- 5 mg orally once a day, as per the need, approximately an hour before sexual activity.
Sexual stimulation is a need for a response to treatment.
You can take the Levitra pills with or without food. If you have medical care for heart problems, inform your medical caregivers when you last took Levitra.
Call your healthcare provider or get urgent medical attention if your erection lasts longer than four hours or the erection is painful. Priapism (a prolonged erection) can damage the penis.
Store it away from heat and moisture at room temperature.
What to know before taking Levitra?
Before taking Levitra, tell your medical healthcare provider if you are allergic to it or any other drug. Levitra may contain ingredients that can cause other problems, including allergic reactions.
Before taking this medicine, tell each of your medical healthcare providers about your medical history, especially of:
- Heart problems (such as heart attack, heart failure, chest pain/angina, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in past few months);
- Stroke within past six months;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease (dialysis);
- Blood pressure fluctuation;
- Dehydration (severe loss of body water);
- Penis conditions (such as fibrosis/scarring, angulation, Peyronie’s disease);
- Bleeding disorders;
- Active stomach ulcers;
- Eye problems (such as sudden decreased vision, retinitis pigmentosa, NAION);
- Priapism (history of painful or prolonged erection); or
- Conditions that may increase priapism risk (such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma)
Levitra may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm causing QT prolongation. QT prolongation rarely causes severe, fatal, fast, or irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (such as fainting, dizziness) that immediately need medical attention.
This medicine may cause vision change or make you dizzy. Marijuana (cannabis) or alcohol can cause more dizziness. Don’t drive any vehicle or operate any heavy machinery that needs alertness and clear vision until you can do it safely.
Before having any surgery, tell your surgeon about all the products you use (including herbal products, prescription drugs, and nonprescription drugs).
It is unlikely to use this medicine for women, especially during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Older adults are more sensitive to this drug’s side effects, especially QT prolongation.
What are the benefits of using Levitra?
Levitra belongs to the phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) inhibitors category of drugs. This inhibitor stops PDE5 from constricting the arteries. It enhances the blood flow by relaxing the streets when there is sexual arousal in a man.
Levitra (Vardenafil) helps treat male sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction- ED or impotence. In combination with sexual stimulation, Vardenafil (Levitra) works by increasing blood flow to the penis to attain and keep an erection. This drug does not protect against STD-sexually transmitted diseases such as hepatitis B, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea.
What are the side effects of Levitra?
Headache, dizziness, flushing, or stuffy/runny nose may occur. Vision changes (such as blurred vision, sensitivity to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green color) may also occur.
Stop taking Levitra and get urgent medical help if you have:
- Heart attack symptoms- chest pressure or pain, sweating, nausea, pain spreading to the jaw or shoulder;
- Sudden vision loss or vision changes;
- Painful erectile function or an erection that lasts longer than four hours (prolonged erection can cause damage to the penis);
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Sudden hearing loss or ringing in your ears;
- Swelling in your ankles, hands, or feet;
- Shortness of breath;
- Seizure (convulsions); or
- A feeling of lightheadedness, like you, might pass out
Common side effects to Levitra may include:
- Sinus pain, stuffy nose;
- Upset stomach;
- Flushing (redness, warmth, or tingly feeling);
- Back pain; or
- Dizziness, headache
It is not a complete list of side effects, and others may occur. Consult your doctor for medical advice regarding side effects. Report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How does Levitra work?
The blood vessels in your body that supply blood to the penis will expand or dilate, and the blood vessel is taking the blood away from the penis contract. The corpus cavernosa (two large-sized chambers in the penis) will fill with blood.
The penis fills with blood during a penile erection. An erection occurs due to the accumulation of blood in the penis.
The active ingredient in Levitra functions on the chain of reactions during arousal within the penis; when a male arouses sexually, there is a release of nitric oxide into the penis, which triggers a chain of responses.
It causes guanylate cyclase (an enzyme) to produce cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). cGMP controls the contraction and expansion, or dilation, of blood vessels responsible for exchanging blood in the penis. PDE5 (another enzyme) breaks or destroys cGMP.
With cGMP destruction, the blood vessels return to their standard size and effectively end the erection. Levitra (Vardenafil) stops PDE5 from destroying cGMP. And it allows cGMP to function for a longer duration. It leads to the prolongation of an erection.
What to avoid while using Levitra?
Alcohol consumption can increase specific side effects of Levitra. So, avoid the consumption of alcohol.
Interaction of grapefruit with Levitra may lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid grapefruit products.
Do not take any other medication to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction) unless your doctor tells you to.