Showing all 3 results
Hydromorphone 2mg$349.00 – $799.00 Select Pills
Hydromorphone 4mg$359.00 – $819.00 Select Pills
Hydromorphone 8mg$369.00 – $849.00 Select Pills
What is Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is an FDA-approved medication that belongs to pain medication and is an effective treatment for pain (moderate to severe).
You can order Hydromorphone online or purchase it offline from a pharmacy shop near you.
Being a scheduled medication, buying or selling Hydromorphone without a proper prescription is an act of criminal depravity under the law.
Why is it used?
Hydromorphone is an opioid pain medication that works on the brain and nervous system to treat pain and other health disorders as determined by the doctor.
Hydromorphone dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Hydromorphone dose.
Hydromorphone dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- Seriousness of the conditions
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Hydromorphone dose will be as follows:
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
- For older adults (65 years or above)
Doctors should be extra careful while prescribing Hydromorphone dosage for older adults.
- For adults (between 18 years to 64 years)
8 mg of the medicine once a day for one week.
- For children (below 17 years)
Using Hydromorphone for anyone younger than 17 years is not recommended.
Things to avoid while using Hydromorphone
Avoid consuming alcohol, herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines while using Hydromorphone.
It can cause you dizziness or drowsiness; therefore, you should be careful while driving, operating heavy machinery, and performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Hydromorphone can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Slow heart rate
- Muscles weakness
- Cold and clammy skin
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow or shallow breathing
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What are the side effects of using Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the stomach
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea (Breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heart rate
- Confusion or disorientation
- Mood swings
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Low cortisol levels- in the body causing nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, tiredness, or weakness
- Serotonin syndrome resulting in agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Hydromorphone?
Hydromorphone is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily buy Hydromorphone online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Hydromorphone:
- Your doctor will not prescribe you to take Hydromorphone if you are allergic to it or any of its components.
- Taking Hydromorphone might not be safe if you have asthma or other breathing disorders, or blockage in the stomach or intestine, or bowel obstruction.
- Using Hydromorphone might not be safe if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It can harm your child or make your baby dependent on the drug.
- To ensure that taking Hydromorphone is safe for you; you should tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Head injury
- Brain tumors
- Seizures or convulsions
- Breathing disorders
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Urination problems
- Thyroid disorders
- Problems in the functioning of the gallbladder or pancreas
- Hydromorphone can interact with other medicines and adversely affect your body; therefore, you should tell your doctor about all the medications and therapies you are currently taking.
- Please avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- It is advisable to ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Hydromorphone.