Showing all 2 results
What is Flexeril?
Flexeril is an FDA-approved muscles relaxant that helps to relax muscles to treat muscles spasm.
Being an FDA-approved and scheduled medication, the production, distribution, and supply are under the control of health authorities.
You can easily buy Flexeril online or offline, provided that you have a proper prescription from a doctor, because buying or selling Flexeril without an appropriate prescription is an offense under the law, and authorities may hold you liable if you do so.
Why is it used?
Flexeril works on the brain and nervous system to relax muscles and treat muscles spasm as a muscle relaxant. Flexeril is also an effective treatment for muscular pain and other discomforts in the muscles causing due to any injuries or accidents.
Flexeril is a prescription medicine for treating muscles spasm, and its dosage will vary from patient to patient. To determine suitable dosages, your doctor will examine you properly and recommend the minimum possible Flexeril dose.
Flexeril dosage will depend on certain factors such as:
- Age and weight of the patients
- The seriousness of the conditions
- How did the patient respond to the first dose of the medicine
The typical Flexeril dose will be as follows:
Dosage for treating muscles spasm
In the form of oral tablets
- For adults
5 mg to 10 mg of the medicine orally thrice a day
- For children
Using Flexeril for anyone younger than 18 years is not safe.
How to take it, and what precautions should you take while using Flexeril?
Take your Flexeril dosage as your doctor directs and follow all the necessary instructions and directions on the medicine and prescription labels. Please consult your doctor ASAP if you don’t observe any improvement in your health condition or get even worse even after using Flexeril. You can easily order Flexeril online at an affordable rate without compromising the medicine quality. In addition to this, it is always advisable to take care of all the following precautions while using Flexeril :
- Flexeril is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine; using it without consulting your doctor is not recommended.
- Taking Flexeril is not safe if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- You can not take Flexeril if you have the following health disorders or a history thereof:
- Thyroid disorders
- Blockage in the heart
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart attack
- Liver disease
- Enlarged prostate gland
- Difficulty while urinating
- Health authorities have not approved Flexeril for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Avoid taking Flexeril if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- Using Flexeril is not safe if you are going through pregnancy or lactation period; it can harm your child and cause them some congenital disabilities.
- Sudden withdrawal of the medicine can be life-threatening. Please consult your doctor before leaving the treatment; he will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid Flexeril’s withdrawal symptoms.
- Keep your medicine safely under the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of the leftover medicine once you have completed the treatment.
- Ask your physician about all other necessary precautions that should be taken while using Flexeril, and consult your health expert to learn more about the Flexeril benefits and risks.
Flexeril side effects
Flexeril can cause you certain side effects; please observe your health. You may experience the below-mentioned side effects after using it:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Stomach disorders
- Nausea or vomiting
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention; however, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Irregular heartbeats
- Pain or pressure in the chest
- Pain spreading to the jaws and shoulders
- Numbness or weakness only on a particular side of the body
- Slurred speech
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What to do if an overdose happens?
Flexeril can adversely affect you if taken in excess because It can cause you the following fatal overdose symptoms:
- Fast heartbeats
You should consult your physician ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
Things you should avoid while using Flexeril
Consuming grapefruit, herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements together with Flexeril is not safe.
Flexeril can interact with other medications and affect your health adversely; therefore, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines and therapies you are currently taking.
Flexeril can cause some severe side effects if combined with alcohol; therefore, please avoid it.
It can impair your thought process and cause dizziness or drowsiness. Therefore, it is always advisable to avoid driving, operating machinery, and activities that can cause severe injuries and accidents.