- We identify and make use of the IP address of the visitors on our website for marketing purposes and for creating the better user experience.
- Use of the information to understand our users and provide the content they want.
- We do not indulge in selling your personal information to third parties. We might share your information with third parties if they have helped us provide our services to you. In such a case, we make sure that these third parties agree to not use or disclose any of your information except for helping us provide our services.
As mentioned, we can collect your personal information. Why do websites collect this data? To enhace user experience and provide precisely what they need. We identify and make use of the IP address of the visitors on our website for marketing purposes and for creating the better user experience. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit: –
- The IP address of the system you are using.
- The network domain name you use to access the Internet.
- On what date and time, you visited the site.
- The time duration for which the user was on the site/ used the site
- The pages you visited.
Your information may be disclosed if it is required to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request. Also, any data that we collect or is collected on behalf of us, relating to any site or its content by any user is and shall remain at all times the sole property of us.
Therefore, we may use the data we gather from you in a format which is not identifiable for individuals and organizations, for any sort of improvements in the site, be it quality, research or benchmarking. We may also give this information to third parties for enhancing user experience.